Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I believe I will accomplish my goals

In my life I will set many goals for myself, whether they be long term or short term. Such as, I will get an A in all of my classes, I will get into graduate school, I will help those in need. Those are some of the goals I have set for myself right now. Currently, I am working towards getting an A in my Composition 1 class. Getting into graduate school is something that will take awhile because I have to get through a bachelors degree first, but my first goal of getting an A in all of my classes is a great start to getting into graduate school. When doing research on how to accomplish your goals you read a lot of setting "SMART" goals and putting your goals in writing. I know for me, writing down my goals has never been helpful, I'm sure for some it really helps, but I usually just lose the paper I wrote it on, so it doesn't help much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matraca,

    You have great and attainable goals. It looks like you are very focused and you know what you want. I also have the goal of getting an A in our Composition class. I think if we do our freewriting every day for 10 minutes we should be on the right track. I have already noticed a difference between now and the very first time I did the freewrite lesson. I wish you the best of luck in getting into graduate school!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete