Sunday, June 28, 2015

Rainy days..


“List what you usually do on a rainy day.” That was my writing prompt I got today. Usually on a rainy day I like to lay in bed and listen to the rain. Or I do ridiculously long marathons of movies or shows, like Harry Potter or Friends. On our last rainy day though I had to go to practice and it wasn’t really what I wanted to be doing that day. What I really hate doing on rainy days is going to school. Rainy days make me tired and being at school just makes it worse, especially walking from my car or if I have classes that I have to go outside to get to, that really sucks too. What’s even worse is if there is ice/snow on the ground and you’re just trying not to fall in front of all those people. That was totally off topic of my rainy days. Sometimes when it’s raining I like to go outside and play in the rain, I know I sound like a little kid but there is just something so fun about going and doing things while it’s raining. As long as it is only rain and there’s not any lightening or a risk of a tornado coming, then I really like to stay inside. One thing I really hate are storms, but I love the rain. I don’t know what else I really do on rainy days beside the things I have to get done like school or practice or something like that. I like to relax while the rain is hitting the roof of my house, it’s such a peaceful sound to me. I would like to hear what some of you like to do on rainy days and maybe I’ll give it a try the next time we have rain, which seems to be almost everyday here recently.

6/28/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment