Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Jung Typology Test

My Jung Typology test seemed to be pretty spot on for me. I got a 44 percent in the Introvert category. I didn't realize I was that unsocial but I do prefer to be with my group of friends than be in a huge group of people I don't know. I got a 25 percent in Feeling over Thinking. That seems to be pretty accurate in my life, I am more of an in the moment type person, but I think when it comes to school and writing I for sure over think things and try to make everything perfect. I got a twelve percent in Intuition over Sensing. I definitely go with my instinct in everything I do, which usually just gets me doing things I'm familiar with doing. This test has made me start thinking about my personality and why I do the things I do. My results are going to be something that I remember and the next time I catch myself doing something I'm going to think back to this test and wonder if the test was correct in deciding my personality.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matraca, I believe the Jung Typology test was pretty accurate for me too. I too am an introvert (56%) and I am not surprised. My favorite time spent is with my family, not going out meeting new people. That is one reason why I think online classes are good for me, although getting out of your comfort zone is healthy too. I enjoyed reading your blog.
    Good job,
    Lynn Navrkal

    ReplyDelete