Monday, June 29, 2015

My Ideal Place


My ideal place would be like my own little planet. It would have only my closest friends and family. It would be like a huge resort. A beach, with roller coasters and water slides. I would have tons of my favorite restaurants where I could eat for free, like Mexican Villa, Olive Garden, Auntie Anne's, Arby’s and many many more. There would be a HUGE mall with every store there is and I would go everyday. I would get to spend it with my favorite people in the world. It would be my own little paradise. There would be sweet little puppies and horses all over the place. I don’t really know what else I would include in this place. My time is only half way over and I’m not sure what else to write about my ideal place. A house. I would build my own dream home. It would be like a palace. Everyone I love would get their own wing, so it will be like we have separate houses but we are still close enough to each other that we can still spend time together. There would be a big pool in the back yard, with a hot tub. Even though we would be right on the beach, it would still be nice to have a pool. There would be an amazing, huge living room that everyone could gather at. There would be huge gorgeous windows so we can look out at the ocean. My closet. It would be HUGE it would be as big as any room in the house and I would have a separate closet for shoes, because the mall is right next door so I can go shopping all the time. This ideal place sounds pretty expensive. Think there’s any chance I could win the lottery and be able to maybe have this? I doubt that, but a girl can dream right?

6/29/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment