Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Entertaining myself


My writing prompt today was write about how you would entertain yourself if you didn’t see a soul in six days. I probably couldn’t handle being by myself for that long. But thinking right now I would probably watch some tv, since I hardly ever have time to sit down and actually watch a movie or something, that would be really nice. I would try to catch up on things I needed to get done, such as homework and things around the house. If I was done with everything I would really like to catch up on some sleep, since there’s hardly any time for that now days. I always wish that when I was little and had to take naps, I would have actually taken them. I would also try to pamper myself, as much as I can without seeing anyone, probably take a nice long bath, do like an at home facial, or do something really special with my nails. I would probably also go through all of my clothes and decide what I really need. I have a ton of clothes that I hardly ever wear that I would like to go through and give to charity, but I never have time to go through all of them. There is five things that I would do if I couldn’t see anyone for six days. A bad thing that I would probably do is eat a lot because I’d get so bored. I wonder if I could still call people and talk to them or if I can’t have any sort of contact with people. This was a really interesting writing prompt. What is one thing you would do if you couldn’t see anyone for six days?

7/15/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment