Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Procrastination

“Things you do whenever you procrastinate” I thought this was an interesting prompt today because I usually get my blog done first thing in the morning but I’ve been procrastinating until now. Usually when I procrastinate I get on Twitter or get distracted texting my friends. There are some subjects that I really hate, like math, that I will find any excuse to not do. Even though I know I need to get it done. Then I’m usually up all night trying to figure out what I’m suppose to be doing. Most of the time I get stuck in a marathon of Friends and just don’t feel like doing anything else. I have seen every episode of that show countless times, it’s my favorite. Another thing that really distracts me is when my friends text me while I’m trying to do homework, talking to friends is way more interesting than doing homework. I usually try to set my phone away from me when I am doing my homework. Twitter and Instagram are really good distractions while doing homework too. I will always be on them and be thinking to myself “I really should get my homework done” but that usually doesn’t happen and I will just stay on my social media sites. Even when it doesn’t have anything to do with homework, I procrastinate with everything. I just went on vacation last month and didn’t start packing until 30 minutes before we were suppose to leave, needless to say we were late. I am probably one of the biggest procrastinators ever, I usually try to get my homework done pretty early so I have time to do other things, but sometimes it just doesn’t happen. Getting ready to go somewhere is another thing I procrastinate on. I will wait as long as possible to have to get up and get ready to go somewhere and usually end up being late.

7/1/2015

1 comment:

  1. I miss Friends. I miss Cheers too, so that should show my age a little. My husband is a "the minute before packer". I am not, and it drives me crazy. I never feel bad for him when he forgets stuff. I procrastinate something, like laundry. It has to be down to commando style or laundry before I do any. Great read, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete