Monday, July 6, 2015

My biggest fears


I am going to write about two different kinds of fears here, physical and mental. A physical fear of mine would be spiders. They may be little but they are probably the scariest thing in the world to me. I don’t know what it is about them but they are just so creepy. I was going to kill one one time, and right when I went to smack it the stupid thing jumped, I still to this day have no idea where it went. That was the scariest event that has ever happened with a spider. A fear I have about killing them is when I smash them it could be pregnant and the babies would go everywhere, that happened to one of my friends once. My biggest mental fear would be that I won’t accomplish any of my goals. Like I have said in previous posts, I want to go to graduate school. Everyone is always talking about how hard it is to get in. I may try my hardest, but what if that isn’t good enough to get me in? That is for sure one of my biggest fears. But I also have enough confidence that as long as I try my hardest, things will just fall into place on how they were suppose to. I don’t know what else to say about my fears, they are pretty upfront. I’m not sure I really enjoyed the topic I randomly chose from that website we got, it was kind of a sad topic to talk about.

7/6/2015

1 comment:

  1. Matraca,
    Like you, I don't even fully know why I hate spiders so much. As far as I know, they're rarely venomous. I've got a lot of friends with little kids who have brown recluses in their houses, and no hospital visits, much less fatalities.
    Actually, when I was 6 I remember carrying a brick across the yard (don't remember why). What I do remember is looking inside the brick where my fingers were and seeing a massive, almost hand-sized tarantula. I dropped the brick and ran screaming. So maybe that's my reason for not liking spiders, which of course are similar to tarantulas. That wouldn't explain my fear of snakes though, as I've never had a traumatizing experience with them. Whatever!

    ReplyDelete