Thursday, July 2, 2015

My last $20


What would I do with my last $20? This question really made me think. Really, if I only had $20 left, I would probably try to save it for as long as I could. But if I really needed anything I would have to go buy any necessities that you could with only $20. That amount of money won’t get you a lot nowadays, but it can get you some. I would buy the things I absolutely have to have, like groceries or deodorant, stuff like that. I would definitely be trying to find coupons though so I would be able to buy more on my $20. I wouldn’t be spending it on anything that I don’t absolutely have to have. As much as I would probably like to go shopping, when buying clothes, $20 doesn’t get you very much. I would really hope that all of my bills would already be paid, otherwise that my be an issue. I don’t know of any bill that is $20 or less. I’m not really sure how else I would spend my last $20. I really probably wouldn’t spend it unless it was an absolute emergency. In that case I would try to spend as little of it as I could so that I would still hopefully have some left over until I got paid again. This question really made the think about what I would do in a situation like this. It made me wonder if there are other things that are more important that I need that I’m just forgetting while writing this. So, feel free to comment about what you would spend your last $20 on.

7/2/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment